The Colonies at Williamsburg offers you and your family the comforts and amenities you seek in a peaceful, suburban setting. Area attractions, historical sites, superb dining, abundant outlet shopping, and world-class golf are just minutes away! Guests enjoy new, stylishly furnished residential-style accommodations consisting of one, two or four-bedroom condominiums with full kitchens and fireplaces. Planned on-site recreational opportunities include indoor and outdoor pools, outdoor hot tub/spa, and tennis courts.
Williamsburg, Virginia – a town synonymous with American history—and the perfect location for fun-filled family vacationing. When staying at The Colonies at Williamsburg you’re just minutes from the historical sites of Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown Settlement, and Yorktown Battlefield and Victory Center. Yet, Williamsburg is not all about history by any means. Guests enjoy thrills and spills at two award-winning theme parks – Busch Gardens Europe and Water Country USA. With over 125 outlet stores, all located a few miles from the Resort, Williamsburg is a shopper’s paradise. And, for those golfers out there, Williamsburg boasts fifteen championship golf courses. Williamsburg, Virginia – where there’s something for everyone!
Common Areas Accessibility Features
- Activities Room – accessible from main Lobby and entrance as well as access to computer Lounge & printer, restrooms
- Fitness Center – accessible from main lobby entrance
- Pool Deck – access from outdoor gate, to pool lift, Spa and restrooms
- Pool Pathway – access also from Main lobby and entrance, zero degree pools
- BBQ Area – access to gas grills on pool deck and smoking area
- Public Restrooms – access from lobby and indoor and outdoor pools
- Registration Desk – access from main entrance in front of Registration building
- Public Entrance Alternative – from Pool parking spaces & pool deck
- Service animals are welcome
- Elevator located in main registration building only
Guestroom Accessibility Features
- Accessible guest rooms with 32? wide doorways
- Accessible route from guest/owner parking spaces with accessible guest rooms
- Alarm clock telephone ringers
- Bathroom grab bars
- Bathtub grab bars
- Bathtub seat
- Deadbolt locks located and ADA compliant
- Door night guards, lowered
- Doors with lever handles
- Electrical outlets are ADA compliant
- Flashing door knockers
- Hearing TTY.TTD kits available upon request
- Roll-in shower
- Adjustable Shower wand
- TV with close-captioning
- ADA Compliant toilets with raised toilet seats available upon request
- Vanities, accessible
- Viewports, lowered
Everyone wants to be entertained while on vacation and we want you to be entertained. Paradise Activity Company, the only full- fledged third party activity vendor for the Resort industry, is already preparing new and exciting activities and refreshing entertainment options for our Owners and guests. They are preparing and creating fun interactive and changing activities geared towards each different season. We hope you will not only participate during your next visit, but that you will share your ideas and opinions about what makes a great activities program even better.
Please click on the link below to check out some fun and exciting photos of some of our previous activities and the type of fun you can expect during your on-site activities and festivities.
5380 Olde Towne Road
Williamsburg, VA 23188
From I-64 East/Southbound
Take exit 234 and proceed toward Route 199. At the stop sign, turn right to Route 199 south. Follow Route 199, four miles to Longhill Road/Route 612 exit. At the light, turn right onto Longhill Road. Travel about 1 mile and turn right on Old Towne Road; the resort is on the right just after the bridge.
From I-64 West/Northbound
Take exit 243A and proceed to Route 199 west. Follow Route 199 nine miles to the Longhill Road/Route 612 exit. At the light, turn left onto Longhill Road. Travel about 1 mile and turn right on Old Towne Road; the resort is on the right just after the bridge.