The Colonies at Williamsburg offers you and your family the comforts and amenities you seek in a peaceful, suburban setting. Area attractions, historical sites, superb dining, abundant outlet shopping, and world-class golf are just minutes away! Guests enjoy new, stylishly furnished residential-style accommodations consisting of one, two or four-bedroom condominiums with full kitchens and fireplaces. Planned on-site recreational opportunities include indoor and outdoor pools, outdoor hot tub/spa, and tennis courts.
Unique Features of The Colonies
- Professionally decorated and fully furnished for maximum comfort and enjoyment
- Spacious two and four-bedroom units with fireplaces
- Fully appointed kitchens equipped with dishwasher, range. coffee maker, toaster, icemaker, full-size refrigerator, and microwave oven.
- Conveniently located washers and dryers
- Entertainment center complete with large television and DVD player; additional television in each bedroom
- King size bed in master bedroom and queen size bed in second bedroom; queen sofa bed in living room
- Telephones in each unit with voicemail feature
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- All linens and bath towels provided
- Tennis Courts and playgrounds
- Fitness Room
- Weekly maid service (daily service available upon request for minimal fee)
- In-room WIFI
- Common foyer with separate controlled access for each suite configuration
Williamsburg, Virginia – a town synonymous with American history—and the perfect location for fun-filled family vacationing. When staying at The Colonies at Williamsburg you’re just minutes from the historical sites of Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown Settlement, and Yorktown Battlefield and Victory Center. Yet, Williamsburg is not all about history by any means. Guests enjoy thrills and spills at two award-winning theme parks – Busch Gardens Europe and Water Country USA. With over 125 outlet stores, all located a few miles from the Resort, Williamsburg is a shopper’s paradise. And, for those golfers out there, Williamsburg boasts fifteen championship golf courses. Williamsburg, Virginia – where there’s something for everyone!
5380 Olde Towne Road
Williamsburg, VA 23188
From I-64 East/Southbound
Take exit 234 and proceed toward Route 199. At the stop sign, turn right to Route 199 south. Follow Route 199, four miles to Longhill Road/Route 612 exit. At the light, turn right onto Longhill Road. Travel about 1 mile and turn right on Old Towne Road; the resort is on the right just after the bridge.
From I-64 West/Northbound
Take exit 243A and proceed to Route 199 west. Follow Route 199 nine miles to the Longhill Road/Route 612 exit. At the light, turn left onto Longhill Road. Travel about 1 mile and turn right on Old Towne Road; the resort is on the right just after the bridge.
Everyone wants to be entertained while on vacation and we want you to be entertained. Paradise Activity Company, the only full- fledged third party activity vendor for the Resort industry, is already preparing new and exciting activities and refreshing entertainment options for our Owners and guests. They are preparing and creating fun interactive and changing activities geared towards each different season. We hope you will not only participate during your next visit, but that you will share your ideas and opinions about what makes a great activities program even better.
Please click on the link below to check out some fun and exciting photos of some of our previous activities and the type of fun you can expect during your on-site activities and festivities.
5380 Olde Towne Road
Contact The Colonies