All Daily Management Resorts are open.
Judgment Against Exit Attorneys- Mitchell Reed Sussman >>PLEASE CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
TO ALL OUR OWNERS, FAMILIES AND FRIENDS…
YOUR FRIENDLY STAFF and POOL AWAITS!
Time has passed since we last communicated with you. As you know the COVID-19 pandemic has impacted almost every aspect of our day to day lives. Our resorts will be ready to welcome you back to your home away from home. New hygiene protocols are in place at all resorts, in accordance with the guidelines issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and are practicing social distancing. We thank you and ask all of you to follow the same proper travel guidance and restrictions set by the CDC.
With the ongoing uncertainty in the world regarding COVID-19, we navigate the uncertainty together with all of you. Our hope is that together with both your Home Resort and Daily Management, Inc., we can provide a sense of calm and normalcy for you to dream about your next vacation.
Your timeshare resort family takes to heart the important role it plays as a vacation destination for millions seeking relaxation and precious time with family and friends. Especially now, we pledge to deliver the same warm hospitality that has defined us, even if doing so may look a little different for a while.
As restrictions slowly begin to lift at each resort, it is important to act responsibly to ensure the safety and wellbeing of yourself and others.
Please call your home resort to inquire about the amenities that are currently available!
A Message about Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Dear valued owners and guests:
Like so many of you, we have been closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. Our resorts are open, and we want you to know there is nothing more important to us than the health and safety of our Owners, Guests, Employees and Communities. We know spending time together with family is important, and we want you to have confidence that we are taking steps to ensure everyone’s safety and well-being. We’ve been gathering regular updates and guidance from the CDC and state-level health departments to ensure we are implementing known best practices. In reviewing official health department recommendations on precautions individuals and businesses can take, we have implemented several enhanced sanitation measures for the well-being of our guests. These include:
- More frequent cleansing of public and common areas of all the resorts with hospital-grade disinfectant solutions. This includes high-touch areas in lobby, pools, food service areas, activity areas, game rooms, elevators, vending machines and other guest areas.
- We use the same hospital-grade disinfectant cleaners in all guest rooms, and housekeeping departments are trained to pay special attention to high-touch areas such as door handles, light switches, in-room phone, power outlets and television remotes.
- We have increased and placed hand-sanitation stations throughout the resort to provide our guests with a convenient method of maintaining good personal hygiene.
- Along with the hand sanitizers, we are encouraging all guests and employees to wash hands frequently with soap and warm water.
We also communicate daily with our employees the importance of hygienic etiquette to prevent illnesses and highlight the need for a communal approach to ensure the health and safety of our owners and guests, which includes ensuring that any employee who feels sick stays home.
The Centers for Disease Control recommends frequent handwashing and other preventive steps all of us can take. As information changes daily, please refer to and visit their website at: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019 .
On March 13, 2020, The President of the United States declared a “National Emergency.” As a result of COVID-19, many guidelines (rules and regulations) will be changing.
Your management company is working around the clock to provide a safe, seamless and ultimately enjoyable experience. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Please know that we value you as owners and are looking forward to your return. It “Takes a Village” and we are very proud of this one.
Daily Management, Inc.
LIST OF NON-AFFILIATED COMPANIES
Please note: Daily Management Inc. and Vacation Village Resorts are not affiliated with any of the entities listed below.
As such, we do not know about and cannot attest to nor comment on the legitimacy of the entity/company. We can only recommend that you do not release any private information, sign any documents or pay any money up-front to an unknown and unverified entity/company/person.
- Advance Travel
- Amadeus Vacations
- American Resort Development
- American Settlement Services
- American Vacation Group
- AirGorilla Corp.
- AVOC-A Vacation Ownership Company
- Bay Tree Solutions
- Better Business Lodging.
- Branson's Nantucket
- Business Vacation Corp -BVC
- Company Notification Services
- Compliance Services TB2Q
- Consumer Law Protection, LLC
- Consumer Protection US
- Corporate Timeshare Network
- DER TOURISTIK
- David Hopkins Brown
- Ease My Trip
- ENTERPRISE COMPANY, LLC
- EQUITY CLOSING SERVICES GROUP, LLC
- ESKY CORP (Marketing1@esky-corp.com)
- EXECUTIVE RESORTS NETWORK, LLC
- EZ EXIT NOW
- FIRST DECISION, LLC
- Fisherman Cove
- Global Resort Options LLC
- GWF LLC
- H 2 Homes
- Innovative Resort Marketing
- International Escapes
- LAST RESORT FEE, LLC
- LATE ROOMS (LATE ROOMS.COM)
- Leisure Getaways Incorporated
- Liberty Title and Trust
- MAS Corp.
- Max Professionals 845-414-6123
- Max Pro -Tel., 888-786-2510 and 336-645-8728.
- McGinnis Management, Aurora, CO
- MEMBERS VIP
- MTG Consultants
- Mutual Release Corporation
- N.A.T.C. – The National Association of Travel Centers
- Nationwide Resorts
- Notification Services
- Omni Elis
- Paramount Networking Solutions
- Pine Tree Consultants
- Platinum Express Services
- Property Management Communications
- Property Management Professionals LLC
- Property Owner Notification
- Property Relief Professionals Inc.
- Pure Freedom
- RCG - Resort Consultant Group
- Relief Solutions International, LLC
- Rent My Time Inc.
- Resort Access Network
- Resort BNB Travel a Williams & Burns Company.
- RESORT CANELLATION SERVICES
- Resort Condos Deluxe, Winter Park, Florida
- Resort Club Exchange
- Resort Equity Now
- Resort Exchange
- Resort Management Group
- Resort Options International / ROI
- Resort Property Management Company
- Resort Rental Industries
- RESORT TRANSFERS INTERNATIONAL, LLC
- Resort Vacation International
- Resort Vacations Now (Resortvacationsnow.com)
- Save Away
- SELL MY TIMESHARE NOW (www.sellmytimesharenow.com)
- Show Vacation Rentals (SVR)
- Stanley Rochelle out of Orlando
- Start Points Vacation Solutions
- Timeshare Broker and Repair/UDI Consulting
- Timeshare Exit and Reed Hein
& Associates (see State of Washington Attorney General Complaint)
- Timeshare Exit Team
- Timeshare Selling Team
- Texas Title & Trust
- The Consulting Firm, Conroe, Texas
- The Corporate Timeshare Network
- The Transfer Group
- Timeshare cancellation company
- Timeshare Answers
- Timeshare Leaders financial Company
- Timeshare Recover d/b/a
- Timeshares 4 Free
- Travel & Resorts Membership
- TRAVEL RIGHT, LLC.
- Uber Destinations, LLC,.
- Vacation Reality
- Vacation Resort Club
- Vacation Solution Services, LLC
- Vacation Village Realty
- Vacation Village Timeshare Resales
- Vacation Village, Inc.
- Vacation Experts International
- Vacation Owners Consulting Group
- WESLEY FINANCIAL GROUP, LLC
- White Mountain Holdings
Your Management Team.