TO ALL OUR OWNERS, FAMILIES AND FRIENDS…
YOUR FRIENDLY STAFF and POOL AWAITS!
Time has passed since we last communicated with you. As you know the COVID-19 pandemic has impacted almost every aspect of our day to day lives. Our resorts will be ready to welcome you back to your home away from home. New hygiene protocols are in place at all resorts, in accordance with the guidelines issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and are practicing social distancing. We thank you and ask all of you to follow the same proper travel guidance and restrictions set by the CDC.
With the ongoing uncertainty in the world regarding COVID-19, we navigate the uncertainty together with all of you. Our hope is that together with both your Home Resort and Daily Management, Inc., we can provide a sense of calm and normalcy for you to dream about your next vacation.
Your timeshare resort family takes to heart the important role it plays as a vacation destination for millions seeking relaxation and precious time with family and friends. Especially now, we pledge to deliver the same warm hospitality that has defined us, even if doing so may look a little different for a while.
As restrictions slowly begin to lift at each resort, it is important to act responsibly to ensure the safety and wellbeing of yourself and others.
Please call your home resort to inquire about the amenities that are currently available!
Following the guidelines from health officials for healthy hygiene and safe travel are our best resource:
Click the link below for travel tips:
CDC TRAVEL TIPS
Daily Management Updates by Resort Location:
Beaches can reopen with limited hours, from sunrise to sunset. Ocean activities such as kayaking and paddle boarding are allowed, in addition to shore activities including walking and running. Picnicking, sunbathing, group sports and gatherings of more than 10 people are still prohibited.
Hotels, motels, resorts and commercial lodging hotels can open to bookings beyond essential workers. Staff and guests must always wear face masks. Pools and gyms are open, however must follow Social distancing. Please call your home resort to inquire if specific amenities are opened or closed. Restaurants are open for outside seating, carry out or delivery.
ORLANDO, FL — Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, Busch Gardens and Legoland Florida's major theme parks moved one step closer to reopening after submitting plans Thursday, May 21st, to the Orange County Economic Recovery Task Force outlining ways to protect visitors and staff from the coronavirus. The plans will be submitted to Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis for final approval. Anxious to revive Florida's top industry — tourism —DeSantis encouraged park operators to submit reopening plans. The theme parks have been closed since mid-March.
Universal Orlando’s proposal to reopen on June 3 was unanimously approved by a local county economic recovery task force on Thursday, May 21.
Disney and SeaWorld are expected to make formal presentations to the Florida task force in the coming days, according to local Florida news outlets. Legoland Florida has presented a plan for reopening on June 1.
The Disney Springs and Universal City Walk outdoor malls at the theme park resort properties have reopened in recent days with new health and safety protocols.
The Berkshires, Massachusetts Resort:
Massachusetts, where short-term rentals (including resorts/hotels) have been banned since March, per Gov. Charlie Baker. Governor Baker did begin a four-phase reopening on May 18, but it is not yet clear in which phase hotels and short-term rentals will be allowed to reopen. Our target date is June 15th. The resort staff is deep cleaning and sanitizing rooms, completing necessary property improvements and your owner’s Services department is there to help answer any questions! The resort is very eager to open and welcome everyone back!
Las Vegas, Nevada Resorts:
The Grandview and Cliffs are getting ready for your arrival! As many of the Daily Management properties, your staff has been – sanitizing and deep-cleaning rooms and public areas. Although we have had limited occupancy, we are ready to welcome back both owners, exchangers and rentals!Please call us to inquire if specific amenities are opened or closed.
The safest way to enjoy swimming pools during COVID-19 is to maintain the social distancing rule of staying 6 feet apart. All guests are required to please comply with the following.
- Pool and pool deck are to be used only by guests of the Grandview/Cliffs.
- Pool Hours are limited
- Chaise lounges & tables have been placed 6 feet apart
- Shower before and after using the pool
- Maintain social distancing – 6 feet apart
- Pool chairs, railings, gates, tables, showers, and other equipment are sanitized frequently
Las Vegas is now more than two weeks into Phase 1 of Nevada’s reopening, after months of COVID-19 closures. With Governor Steve Sisolak expected to give an update on Tuesday, May 26th, on Phase 2, casino-resorts could open back up sooner rather than later, but there is still no official timeline. However, what is clear is that June 4 is the target date for hotel-casinos to reopen, including resorts on the Las Vegas Strip.
Williamsburg Virginia Resorts:
We are happy to announce that both the Colonies and Williamsburg Plantation Resorts are open, however, please call us to inquire if specific resort amenities are available. We are eager to welcome our “extended family” back when you feel safe and you are ready to travel! Please be assured that we have been and are taking all precautions and have implemented social distancing and sanitizing procedures.
Current closed sites in Williamsburg are:
- Colonial Williamsburg Historic area interpretive sites and programs including Colonial Williamsburg Museums
- Busch Gardens Williamsburg
- Water Country USA
- Jamestown Settlement and Jamestown Island
- Yorktown Revolutionary War Museum and Yorktown Battlefield
- Williamsburg and Yorktown area beaches for sunbathing (open strictly for personal exercise-related activities and fishing; no group activities)
Other area updates: Restaurants are open for outside seating, carry out or delivery. Brick and mortar stores may open with restrictions. Virginia Beach opened its beaches for all activities with physical distancing requirements.
Please stay safe, healthy and we hope to see you soon!
Judgment Against Exit Attorneys- Mitchell Reed Sussman >>PLEASE CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
A Message about Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Dear valued owners and guests:
Like so many of you, we have been closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. Our resorts are open, and we want you to know there is nothing more important to us than the health and safety of our Owners, Guests, Employees and Communities. We know spending time together with family is important, and we want you to have confidence that we are taking steps to ensure everyone’s safety and well-being. We’ve been gathering regular updates and guidance from the CDC and state-level health departments to ensure we are implementing known best practices. In reviewing official health department recommendations on precautions individuals and businesses can take, we have implemented several enhanced sanitation measures for the well-being of our guests. These include:
- More frequent cleansing of public and common areas of all the resorts with hospital-grade disinfectant solutions. This includes high-touch areas in lobby, pools, food service areas, activity areas, game rooms, elevators, vending machines and other guest areas.
- We use the same hospital-grade disinfectant cleaners in all guest rooms, and housekeeping departments are trained to pay special attention to high-touch areas such as door handles, light switches, in-room phone, power outlets and television remotes.
- We have increased and placed hand-sanitation stations throughout the resort to provide our guests with a convenient method of maintaining good personal hygiene.
- Along with the hand sanitizers, we are encouraging all guests and employees to wash hands frequently with soap and warm water.
Our Commitment to Your Travel Plans
We also communicate daily with our employees the importance of hygienic etiquette to prevent illnesses and highlight the need for a communal approach to ensure the health and safety of our owners and guests, which includes ensuring that any employee who feels sick stays home.
The Centers for Disease Control recommends frequent handwashing and other preventive steps all of us can take. As information changes daily, please refer to and visit their website at: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019ncov/about/prevention-treatment.html.
On March 13, 2020, The President of the United States declared a “National Emergency.” As a result of COVID-19, many guidelines (rules and regulations) will be changing. A Government Website is being set up for further info.
Understanding that your travel plans may change as this situation evolves, we are adjusting our existing cancellation policy to reflect additional flexibility. We encourage you to follow the guidance of public health authorities, and your own medical providers, to make travel decisions that are best for you and your family.
- Owners – If you own weeks 10-17 (thru April 30) and cannot travel on your owner’s week, please contact your Owners Services Department and we will try to offer you another week in 2020, based on availability.
- RCI and Interval International Exchangers – Please contact your appropriate Exchange Company.
- New/Existing Rental Reservations. If you have rented a room through us, your cancelation fee will be waived. If you have rented a room online, through a booking agent, please contact them to cancel. Please contact your home resort reservations department if you have any further questions.
Your management company is working around the clock to provide a safe, seamless and ultimately enjoyable experience. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Please know that we value you as owners and are looking forward to your return. It “Takes a Village” and we are very proud of this one.
Daily Management, Inc
Important message to Grandview Owners: Annual Meeting Postponed.
Dear Valued Owners,
The Annual Members Meeting and election of directors scheduled for March 24, 2020, is temporarily postponed for a period of not more than one hundred twenty (120) days from the Annual Meeting Date, or such earlier date deemed safe by the Board of Directors and duly noticed in accordance with section 2.5, of the Bylaws of the Association.
As the global effect of COVID-19 continues to evolve, the Members of the Board of Directors for Grandview at Las Vegas Owners Association are deeply concerned with the health, safety and wellness of our Owners, the staff at Grandview at Las Vegas and the community during this pandemic.
Call (702)966-4700 or check https://www.dailymanagementresorts.com/ for updates.
LIST OF NON-AFFILIATED COMPANIES
Please note: Daily Management Inc. nor Vacation Village Resorts are not affiliated with any of the entities listed below.
As such, we do not know about and cannot attest to nor comment on the legitimacy of the entity/company. We can only recommend that you do not release any private information, sign any documents or pay any money up-front to an unknown and unverified entity/company/person.
- Amadeus Vacations
- American Settlement Services
- American Vacation Group
- Bay Tree Solutions
- Better Business Lodging.
- Business Vacation Corp -BVC
- Company Notification Services
- Consumer Protection US
- Corporate Timeshare Network
- Enterprise Company, LLC
- Executive Resorts Network, LLC
- First Decision LLC
- Fisherman Cove
- GWF LLC
- In Compliance Services TB2Q
- Innovative Resort Marketing
- Last Resort Fee LLC
- Leisure Getaways Incorporated
- Liberty Title and Trust
- McGinnis Management, Aurora, CO
- MTG Consultants
- N.A.T.C. – The National Association of Travel Centers
- Notification Services
- OWNER ADVISORY, COLLEYVILLE, TX
- Paramount Networking Solutions
- Pine Tree Consultants
- PLATINUM EXPRESS SERVICES
- Property Management Communications
- Property Owner Notification
- Resort Access Network
- Resort Condos Deluxe, Winter Park, Florida
- Resort Club Exchange
- RESORT EQUITY NOW
- Resort Management Group
- Resort Options International / ROI
- Resort Property Management Company
- Resort Transfers International, LLC
- Resort Vacation International
- Resort Vacations Now (Resortvacationsnow.com)
- Save Away
- Stanley Rochelle out of Orlando
- Start Points Vacation Solutions
- State of Washington Complaint CLICK TO VIEW & Resort Owners' Coalition (ARDA-ROC WA State Press Release) CLICK TO VIEW
- Texas Title & Trust
- The Consulting Firm, Conroe, Texas
- The Corporate Timeshare Network
- Timeshare cancellation company
- Timeshare Leaders financial Company
- Timeshare Recover d/b/a
- Timeshares 4 Free
- VACATION REALTY
- Vacation Solution Services, LLC
- Vacation Village Realty
- Vacation Village Timeshare Resales
- Vacation Village, Inc.
- Wesley Financial Group, LLC
- White Mountain Holdings
- With Vacation Owners Group, Carlsbad, CA
Your Management Team.