A Message about Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Dear valued owners and guests:
Like so many of you, we have been closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation. Our resorts are open, and we want you to know there is nothing more important to us than the health and safety of our Owners, Guests, Employees and Communities. We know spending time together with family is important, and we want you to have confidence that we are taking steps to ensure everyone’s safety and well-being. We’ve been gathering regular updates and guidance from the CDC and state-level health departments to ensure we are implementing known best practices. In reviewing official health department recommendations on precautions individuals and businesses can take, we have implemented several enhanced sanitation measures for the well-being of our guests. These include:
- More frequent cleansing of public and common areas of all the resorts with hospital-grade disinfectant solutions. This includes high-touch areas in lobby, pools, food service areas, activity areas, game rooms, elevators, vending machines and other guest areas.
- We use the same hospital-grade disinfectant cleaners in all guest rooms, and housekeeping departments are trained to pay special attention to high-touch areas such as door handles, light switches, in-room phone, power outlets and television remotes.
- We have increased and placed hand-sanitation stations throughout the resort to provide our guests with a convenient method of maintaining good personal hygiene.
- Along with the hand sanitizers, we are encouraging all guests and employees to wash hands frequently with soap and warm water.
Our Commitment to Your Travel Plans
We also communicate daily with our employees the importance of hygienic etiquette to prevent illnesses and highlight the need for a communal approach to ensure the health and safety of our owners and guests, which includes ensuring that any employee who feels sick stays home.
The Centers for Disease Control recommends frequent handwashing and other preventive steps all of us can take. As information changes daily, please refer to and visit their website at: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019ncov/about/prevention-treatment.html.
On March 13, 2020, The President of the United States declared a “National Emergency.” As a result of COVID-19, many guidelines (rules and regulations) will be changing. A Government Website is being set up for further info.
Understanding that your travel plans may change as this situation evolves, we are adjusting our existing cancellation policy to reflect additional flexibility. We encourage you to follow the guidance of public health authorities, and your own medical providers, to make travel decisions that are best for you and your family.
- Owners – If you own weeks 10-17 (thru April 30) and cannot travel on your owner’s week, please contact your Owners Services Department and we will try to offer you another week in 2020, based on availability.
- RCI and Interval International Exchangers – Please contact your appropriate Exchange Company.
- New/Existing Rental Reservations. If you have rented a room through us, your cancelation fee will be waived. If you have rented a room online, through a booking agent, please contact them to cancel. Please contact your home resort reservations department if you have any further questions.
Your management company is working around the clock to provide a safe, seamless and ultimately enjoyable experience. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Please know that we value you as owners and are looking forward to your return. It “Takes a Village” and we are very proud of this one.
Daily Management, Inc
Important message to Grandview Owners: Annual Meeting Postponed.
Dear Valued Owners,
The Annual Members Meeting and election of directors scheduled for March 24, 2020, is temporarily postponed for a period of not more than one hundred twenty (120) days from the Annual Meeting Date, or such earlier date deemed safe by the Board of Directors and duly noticed in accordance with section 2.5, of the Bylaws of the Association.
As the global effect of COVID-19 continues to evolve, the Members of the Board of Directors for Grandview at Las Vegas Owners Association are deeply concerned with the health, safety and wellness of our Owners, the staff at Grandview at Las Vegas and the community during this pandemic.
Call (702)966-4700 or check https://www.dailymanagementresorts.com/ for updates.
LIST OF NON-AFFILIATED COMPANIES
Please note: Daily Management Inc. nor Vacation Village Resorts are not affiliated with any of the entities listed below.
As such, we do not know about and cannot attest to nor comment on the legitimacy of the entity/company. We can only recommend that you do not release any private information, sign any documents or pay any money up-front to an unknown and unverified entity/company/person.
- Amadeus Vacations
- American Settlement Services
- American Vacation Group
- Bay Tree Solutions
- Better Business Lodging.
- Company Notification Services
- Consumer Protection US
- Corporate Timeshare Network
- Enterprise Company, LLC
- Executive Resorts Network, LLC
- First Decision LLC
- Fisherman Cove
- GWF LLC
- In Compliance Services TB2Q
- Innovative Resort Marketing
- Last Resort Fee LLC
- Leisure Getaways Incorporated
- Liberty Title and Trust
- McGinnis Management, Aurora, CO
- MTG Consultants
- N.A.T.C. – The National Association of Travel Centers
- Notification Services
- OWNER ADVISORY, COLLEYVILLE, TX
- Paramount Networking Solutions
- Pine Tree Consultants
- PLATINUM EXPRESS SERVICES
- Property Management Communications
- Property Owner Notification
- Resort Access Network
- Resort Condos Deluxe, Winter Park, Florida
- Resort Club Exchange
- RESORT EQUITY NOW
- Resort Management Group
- Resort Options International / ROI
- Resort Property Management Company
- Resort Transfers International, LLC
- Resort Vacation International
- Resort Vacations Now (Resortvacationsnow.com)
- Save Away
- Stanley Rochelle out of Orlando
- Start Points Vacation Solutions
- State of Washington Complaint CLICK TO VIEW & Resort Owners' Coalition (ARDA-ROC WA State Press Release) CLICK TO VIEW
- Texas Title & Trust
- The Consulting Firm, Conroe, Texas
- The Corporate Timeshare Network
- Timeshare cancellation company
- Timeshare Leaders financial Company
- Timeshare Recover d/b/a
- Timeshares 4 Free
- VACATION REALTY
- Vacation Solution Services, LLC
- Vacation Village Realty
- Vacation Village Timeshare Resales
- Vacation Village, Inc.
- White Mountain Holdings
- With Vacation Owners Group, Carlsbad, CA
Your Management Team.