Vacationing at The Grandview at Las Vegas affords you and your family the ultimate in entertainment.
From spine-tingling volcanic eruptions to pirate battle reenactments, the Las Vegas Strip and surrounding area offer
entertainment opportunities for one and all. Las Vegas is unsurpassed when it comes to spellbinding stage shows and extraordinary
entertainment, too. And there are slot machines, high stakes table games, blackjack, craps, roulette and even the very latest in reel
and video gaming, too.
The spacious, fully equipped one- and two-bedroom units at The Grandview at Las Vegas are situated less than six miles
from the Las Vegas strip. While Las Vegas is undoubtedly a paradise for entertainment and gaming, it’s no secret that what
people really like about the city is that it’s so easy to indulge here! From buffets bursting with cuisines du jour – a Las Vegas
tradition – to more intimate dining experiences, you certainly won’t go home hungry! From herbal facials to salt scrubs, you’ll also
find an assortment of soul soothing spa opportunities just a stone’s throw from The Grandview at Las Vegas. Saunas and steam rooms,
hot-stone massages, Swiss showers and European treatments await! And if golf’s your game, Las Vegas is the vacation destination for you.
The same goes for shopping and sightseeing!
In addition to captivating casino action, Las Vegas offers a wealth of entertainment opportunities designed to dazzle you and yours. Take a thrill ride on the Big Shot -
the Stratosphere's thrilling 180-feet free-fall ride. Enjoy the sights of Las Vegas from the observation deck 50 stories above the Strip on the replica Eiffel Tower at Paris. Catch Cirque du Soleil at Treasure Island or one of the mystifying magic shows at the Venetian. Visit Madame Tussaud's Celebrity Encounter, M&M World and the Liberace Museum. You can also hike in scenic Red Rock Canyon, take a riverboat cruise on Lake Mead and learn about the inner workings of the Hoover Dam!
Common Areas Accessibility Features
- Activities Room - accessible from elevator, pathway to arcades, activities and restrooms
- Fitness Center - accessible from elevator, pathway to equipment
- Pool Areas – pathway from gate to lift, pathway from gate to spa and restrooms at all 4 pool areas
- Pool Pathway – pathway from room, buildings to pool gate at all pool areas
- BBQ Area – pathway from building to grills and smoking areas
- Public Restrooms – public restrooms have a clear path from lobby and public area and are ADA accessible
- Parking Garage – elevator and ADA parking available
- Registration Building – ADA parking, ADA check in station, ADA ramps on pedestrian sidewalks and clear path to all towers.
- Grocery Shuttle – ADA lift available for transport to the grocery store at scheduled times. (schedules subject to change). Call resort for details.
Guestroom Accessibility Features
- Accessible route from Public entrances to accessible guest rooms
- Accessible guest rooms with 32” wide doorways
- Elevators equipped with verbal annunciators that designate the passage of floors and the direction the elevator is called.
- Push buttons in the elevator have braille and raised numbers.
- Wall mounted room signs in Braille and raised letters.
- Lowered peed hole in the Foyer door.
- ADA washer / dryer combo
- AC Panel is lowered
- Visual /Audible smoke alarm
- Kitchen cabinets and countertop are lowered
- Stove is lowered.
- Switch for the garbage disposal is lowered.
- Accessible counter top microwave
- The newer Tower ( 4/5/6) have sliding doors from the bathroom to the kitchen.
- Roll in bathroom counter top.
- Towel holders are lowered.
- Raised toilet.
- Roll in shower.
- Handrail in the shower ( Newer towers 4/5/6 ) have vertical and horizontal handrails, The older Towers only have horizontal ones.
- Shower has an adjustable height hand-held shower wand.
- Showers have integrated folding shower benches.
- Shower has shower curtains. ( No shower doors)
- Handrails by the lavatory are horizontal and vertical in the newer Towers ( 4/5/6) and only horizontal in the older Towers.
- Clothed has lowered Cloth rags and Iron Holder.
- TV`s have close captioning
- Pools have ADA lifts
- Adjustable telephone amplifier (available per request)
- Visual telephone ring signaler (available per request)
- Communication access device (typewriter available per request)
- Alarm clock with bed shaker (available per request)
- Visual door knock signaler (available per request)
9940 Las Vegas Blvd., South
Las Vegas, NV 89183
From McCarran Airport
Follow airport exit signs to 215 west. Follow 215 west to the Las Vegas Boulevard exit. Turn left on Las Vegas Boulevard and follow it south approximately six miles. The resort is just past Silverado Ranch Drive. The resort is on the right-hand side.
From Interstate 15 North or South
Traveling on I-15, take exit 31, Silverado Ranch Boulevard to Las Vegas Boulevard and turn right. Take Las Vegas Boulevard to Le Baron [after the South Point Hotel and Casino] and turn right. The resort will be on the left.
From US 95 Northbound
Traveling on US 95 northbound, exit on 215 west (Lake Mead Drive exit). Turn left at stop sign onto Lake Mead Drive (215). Follow 215/Lake Mead Drive west to the Las Vegas Boulevard exit. Turn left on Las Vegas Boulevard and follow it south approximately six miles south just past Silverado Ranch Drive. The resort is located next store to the South Point Casino.
From US 95 Southbound
Traveling on US 95 southbound, exit on I-15 south to 215 east. Follow 215 east to the Las Vegas Boulevard exit. Turn right on Las Vegas Boulevard and follow it south approximately four miles. After passing Silverado Ranch Drive. The resort is on the right-hand side.
From the Las Vegas Strip
Follow Las Vegas Boulevard south past Silverado Ranch Drive. The resort is on the right-hand side.