Canada House Beach Club
Canada House Beach Club is located in a quiet community in Pompano Beach only seven miles north of the nightlife of Fort Lauderdale.
It is conveniently located between Miami and Palm Beach in an area of Florida that abounds with sightseeing possibilities.
Situated directly on the Atlantic Ocean, this resort is within walking distance of several water sports activities and fine restaurants.
This oceanfront resort offers guests the added amenities of two heated outdoor swimming pools, a Jacuzzi, miniature
putting green and shuffleboard. For fun and excitement, guests can walk to the beach and choose from various activities,
including renting bicycles, scuba diving, boating, fishing or even snorkeling.
Unique Features of Canada House Beach Club
- Professionally decorated in a stylish tropical décor
- A variety of unit sizes ranging from small studios to two-bedroom, two-bath units
- Fully furnished for maximal comfort and usage
- All linens and bath towels provided
- Furnished balconies, many with oceanfront or courtyard views
- Entertainment center complete with color television
- Most units feature fully appointed kitchens equipped with microwaves, refrigerators, dishwashers, stoves/ovens
- Bathrooms with single sinks, tubs with showers and blowdryers
- King, queen or full beds and queen-size Murphy or sofa beds
- Two heated swimming pools and Jacuzzi
- Miniature putting green and shuffleboard
- Maid service
Canada House Beach Club is just 10 miles from the Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport. Favorite daytime attractions and sightseeing opportunities include Fort Lauderdale’s Birch State park, The Bonnet House, Miami Seaquarium, Vizcaya and Palm Beach’s Worth Avenue. In the evening, you’ll enjoy a bevy of fine and casual dining opportunities in this beachfront community or in neighboring towns like Fort Lauderdale, where popular Las Olas Boulevard dishes up shopping, dining, music and more.
Common Areas Accessibility Features
- Wheelchair lift installed for the pool (East and West side )
- Wheelchair lift installed for the hot tub (East and West side only)
- Ramp available for guests who are unable to use stairs or steps (East side only)
Guestroom Accessibility Features
- Doorways are wide enough to be compliant with ADA standards
- Sinks and counter tops are open underneath allowing guests in wheelchairs to use and access
- Heights of the toilets are ADA compliant
- Wheelchair ramp (check out item)
- Portable standing grab bar for the tub (check out item)
- Transfer bench (check out item)
- Removable shower head (check out item)
- Hearing-impaired smoke detector (check out item)
- All units have grab bars installed in the bathtubs and next to the toilets (check out item)
1704 North Ocean Boulevard
Pompano Beach, FL 33062
From I-95, exit Atlantic Boulevard and head east. Continue on East Atlantic Boulevard, past US 1 and over the Intracoastal bridge to A1A. Make a left onto A1A (heading north) and continue for almost a mile; the resort will be on your right-hand side.
1704 North Ocean Boulevard
Pompano Beach, FL
Contact Canada House Beach Club