Overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway in Pompano Beach, Surfsider Resort features an Olympic-sized outdoor pool and access to the azure waters and beautiful beaches of the Atlantic Ocean. Opportunities for shopping and dining abound in the area. Guests will enjoy a full complement of nearby water sports, golf, tennis, dinner cruises, shopping and much more.
Each professionally decorated unit comes complete with a fully stocked kitchen, which includes dishes, glassware, dinnerware and small appliances. There's even a whirlpool spa at the Surfsider Resort and a private beach. Located just minutes from Fort Lauderdale Beach, the Surfsider Resort is just a short drive to the Galleria Mall and Birch State Park. In order to fully enjoy all of the area's attractions and amenities, however, we encourage you to secure a rental car.
Unique Features of Surfsider Resort
- Professionally decorated in a stylish tropical décor
- 17 one- and two-bedroom units overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway
- Fully furnished for maximum comfort and usage
- All linens and bath towels provided
- Furnished balconies with Intracoastal Water views
- Entertainment center complete with flat screen television and DVD Player
- Fully appointed kitchens equipped with microwaves, refrigerators, dishwashers, stoves/ovens, etc.
- Carpeting and tile flooring
- Washer and dryer in each unit
- Telephone in each unit
- Swimming pools and whirlpool spa
- Tennis Court and Shuffleboard courts
- Barbeque grills
- Weekly maid service (daily service available for nominal fee)
Surfsider Resort is just 10 miles from the Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport. Favorite daytime attractions and sightseeing opportunities include Fort Lauderdale’s Birch State park, The Bonnet House, Miami Seaquarium, Vizcaya and Palm Beach’s Worth Avenue. In the evening, you’ll enjoy a bevy of fine and casual dining opportunities in this beachfront community or in neighboring towns like Fort Lauderdale, where popular Las Olas Boulevard dishes up shopping, dining, music and more.
Common Areas Accessibility Features
- Registration Desk & Lobby-accessible via ramp
- Activities Room, accessible from the Lobby
- Public Restroom near lobby
- BBQ Grill
- Service Animals are welcome
- Elevator (5 floors)
- Surf Rider Resort Pool Area (Shared use of pool area and tennis court with Surf Rider Resort) and is accessible via front entrance of Surf Rider Resort and Pool Lifts available at Hot tub and Pool
Guestroom Accessibility Features
- Hearing Accessible Kits with TTY phone available
- TV with close captioning
- Flashing Door Knocker
1443 South Ocean Boulevard
Pompano Beach, FL 33062
From the Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport
Take I-95 to Commercial Boulevard; go east on Commercial Boulevard to A1A. Go north (left) on A1A and proceed to the Surfsider Resort, which will be on your left-hand side (west side of A1A).
1443 South Ocean Boulevard
Pompano Beach, FL
Contact Surfsider Resort