A beautiful condominium-style resort located near Orlando’s top theme parks, with many family-friendly restaurants and opportunities for family fun in the immediate area. The perfect place to host your large family reunions or group get-togethers, The Berkley, Orlando is a resort unique to any other in Central Florida. With its grand clubhouse, state-of-the-art fitness center, large swimming pool, lap pool, and private movie theater – there is something for everyone.
What’s more, The Berkley, Orlando offers its guests easy shuttle service to the theme parks.
Unique Features of The Berkley, Orlando
The Berkley, Orlando has a total of 80 units, five floors, and 2 buildings with elevators. It offers guests spacious two, three and four-bedroom floor plans that are designed for maximum comfort. Living room, dining room and kitchen in each suite are integrated for entertaining and enjoyment. Designated suites meet Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements.
- Individual living and dining rooms in all suites
- Ceramic tile and carpeted floors in living areas
- Fully appointed kitchens with granite countertops. Equipped with stove, dishwasher, full-size refrigerator, microwave oven, drip coffee maker, blender and toaster
- Most needed cookware, bakeware, and dinnerware included in each suite
- Televisions in living room and bedrooms
- DVD player
- All suites have a king-size bed, and a sleeper sofa bed. (Please see FAQ for details by unit type)
- Master bathrooms feature a jetted tub and walk-in shower
- Furnished private screened patio
- Washer and dryer in every suite
- In-room Wi-Fi available*
- In-room safe*
- Hair dryer
- Ironing board with iron
As if the Orlando area itself didn’t offer enough entertainment with Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, MGM Studios and more, there’s a veritable wealth of interesting sightseeing destinations located just a short driving distance away. From historic St. Augustine to Tampa’s Busch Gardens and from Florida’s famed Silver Springs to the Kennedy Space Center, there’s a world of fascinating exploration, sporting, shopping and dining opportunities awaiting you near The Berkley, Orlando.