Once again, Williamsburg, Virginia is included as one of the top 15 cities in the U.S. in Travel + Leisure’s 2019 World’s Best Awards survey! With so much to do and see, it’s no wonder. We invite you to experience Virginia tourism at its best. Colonial Williamsburg, a living history museum, depicts the life and times of Colonial America. Nearby Jamestown Settlement tells the story of America's first permanent English settlement and the indigenous people of the area. The Revolutionary War comes to life in historic Yorktown where in October 1781 the Siege of Yorktown culminated with the British surrender ending the six-year war. And while in Yorktown, don’t miss a visit to the Riverwalk area where you can stroll York River beaches, visit antique and specialty shops and experience unique dining opportunities.
For modern day fun, visit Busch Gardens Williamsburg for non-stop chills and spills, twists and turns. For the coolest kind of summertime fun—it’s Water Country USA, the Mid-Atlantic’s largest water park.
Enjoy the great outdoors with a biking, hiking or zip-lining adventure. Play world-class golf, visit the many colonial-era plantations along the James River, take a ferry ride, and end the day with a delightful dinner at one of our amazing array of restaurants.
For modern day fun, visit Busch Gardens Williamsburg for non-stop chills and spills, twists and turns. And, for the coolest kind of summertime fun—it’s Water Country USA, the Mid-Atlantic’s largest water park. Both theme parks are recognized with “BEST” awards year-after-year.
Enjoy the great outdoors with a biking, hiking or zip-lining adventure. Play world-class golf on courses just minutes away, visit the many colonial-era plantations along the James River, take a ferry ride to visit historic river-town Smithfield, and end the day with a delightful dinner at one of our amazing array of restaurants.
When it’s time to relax, Vacation Village at Williamsburg offers all the comforts of home on 78 acres just minutes from all area attractions. Join your family and friends around the pool, play a game of tennis, indulge with a Spa treatment, or participate in on-site planned activities like glass etching, tie-dye tee shirts, poolside cook-outs, character interpretive programs, and much more.
We look forward to sharing our southern hospitality on your next visit.
Unique Features of Williamsburg
- Professionally decorated
- Fully furnished for maximum comfort and enjoyment
- Two- and four-bedroom units with in-room whirlpools and fireplaces
- Fully appointed kitchen equipped with coffee maker, toaster, ice maker, full-size refrigerator and microwave oven
- Kitchen in suite A also features dishwasher a range
- Conveniently located washers and dryers
- Entertainment center complete with large color television and DVD player.
- Tot lots
- Barbecue grills and picnic tables throughout property
- Weekly maid service (daily or biweekly service available upon request for minimal fee)
- Additional color televisions in bedrooms and sleeping areas
- Ceramic tile and carpeted floors
- In-room safe
- Telephones in each unit with voicemail feature
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools, poolside whirlpool, and kiddie pool
- Balcony and/or porch
- Tennis courts, volleyball, and basketball courts
- Fitness room
- In-room WiFi; Complimentary guest PCs in Clubhouse
- Designated suites meet Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements
- Abundant free parking
Williamsburg, Virginia – a town synonymous with American history—represents the perfect location for fun-filled family vacationing. At Williamsburg Resort you're just minutes from the historical sites making up the Historic Triangle: Colonial Williamsburg, Jamestown Settlement, and Yorktown Battlefield and Victory Center. Yet, Williamsburg is not all about history by any means. Guests enjoy thrills and spills at two award-winning theme parks – Busch Gardens Europe and Water Country USA. With over 125 outlet stores, all located a few miles from the Resort, Williamsburg is a shopper’s paradise. And, for those golfers out there, Williamsburg boasts numerous championship golf courses. You’ll find something for everyone in Williamsburg, Virginia.
Common Areas Accessibility Features
- Activities Center: accessible via sidewalk, with ADA ramp nearby
- Guest PC area: accessible from front lobby and pool deck; pathway to computer/printer
- Fitness Center: accessible from front lobby; pathway to equipment
- Indoor Pool Deck: pathway from parking lot; pathway to lift
- Outdoor Pool Deck: pathway from parking lot; zero entry to pool
- BBQ Area: pathway from parking lot
- Public Restrooms: lobby
- Registration Desk: pathway from dedicated parking spaces via sidewalk; pathway from Registration Desk to Concierge Desk to public restrooms
- Service animals are welcome
- ADA accessible accommodations
Guestroom Accessibility Features
- Accessible guest rooms with 32” wide doorways
- Accessible route from public parking to accessible guest rooms
- Bathroom grab bars
- Bathtub grab bars
- Bathtub seat
- Deadbolt locks, lowered
- Door night guards/peepholes, lowered
- Doors with lever handles
- Electrical outlets lowered
- Flashing door knockers
- Hearing accessible rooms and/or kits
- Roll-in Shower
- Shower wand, adjustable
- TTY/TTD available
- TV with closed-captioning
- Raised toilet seat
- Vanities, accessible
- Kitchen appliances, accessible
- Washer/dryer inside room, accessible
4870 Longhill Road
Williamsburg, VA 23188
From I-64 East/Southbound
Take exit 234 and proceed toward Route 199. At the stop sign, turn right to Route 199 south. Follow Route 199, four miles to Longhill Road/Route 612 exit. At the light, turn right onto Longhill Road; the resort is a half-mile ahead on the right-hand side.
From I-64 West/Northbound
Take exit 242A and proceed to Route 199 west. Follow Route 199 nine miles to the Longhill Road/Route 612 exit. At the light, turn left onto Longhill Road; the resort is a half-mile ahead on the right.
Everyone wants to be entertained while on vacation and we want you to be entertained. Paradise Activity Company, the only full- fledged third party activity vendor for the Resort industry, is already preparing new and exciting activities and refreshing entertainment options for our Owners and guests. They are preparing and creating fun interactive and changing activities geared towards each different season. We hope you will not only participate during your next visit, but that you will share your ideas and opinions about what makes a great activities program even better. Please click on the link below to check out some fun and exciting photos of some of our previous activities and the type of fun you can expect during your on-site activities and festivities.
Check out our Activity pictures! Click the Shutterfly icon below and enter williamsburg as the password.